So you accidentally ate garlic? Or do you love eating garlic? And are you now struggling to get rid of the breath? Ok fine. Time to get rid of it. (ultimate tip at the end)
The bad breath is known as halitosis. Garlic and onion contain particles of sulfur. The smell is discouraging for some. And can last up to 12-24 hours.
However, there are quick remedies which you can try at home or when you are in urgent.
Below, we describe 15 simple methods.
18 ways to get rid of the garlic smell
- Immediately drink plenty of water and urinate
- Drink honey
- Eat Raw onion – It can neutralize garlic smell
- Use a tongue scraper
- Rinse with mouthwash
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- This tip can cover up the garlic smell. Especially raw carrot
- Eat herb leaves
- Have a cup of green tea
- Fennel Seeds
- Drink lemon water
- Remove the garlic’s core
- Brush teeth and floss
- Get some mints
- Chew gum with strong flavour
- If the above doesn’t work, use Strong perfume to mask the odor of garlic