Let’s get into points fast. This is heat resistant up to 750 degrees. The great thing is that you are able to use less oil when you cook thanks to this ceramic coating, therefore creating healthier meals for your family in the process.
The pots themselves are easy to hold, thanks to the beautiful riveted handles with a soft coating. No matter if you are holding the pan to stir something or holding it just to transport it from the stove to the table, it will not make your hand cramp up.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg with these great pots. Let’s learn more!
- Riveted Silicone Handles: These will give you a good, firm grip when you are using these. You can cook with high temps up to 350 degrees F thanks to this good, strong silicone. They won’t become damaged or melt.
- The ceramic coating is very safe. These are PTFE and PFOA free pots and pans. They are also free of cadmium, and they are recyclable when the day comes that you no longer need them. It is especially important to note if you have pet birds. Pet birds are susceptible to what is known as “Teflon Toxicity.” Deaths result if your bird inhales the noxious fumes that are generated as a result of cookware overheating that has been manufactured with PTFE.
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Coating: You get the power of aluminum and the beauty of ceramic coating to go with it. It helps you resist stains, and it also makes the cookware very durable. If you plan to use this cookware often, you don’t need to worry about it breaking down on you. Aluminum is used in many applications, and not just cookware, and for a good reason.
- It is a lightweight metal and resistant to corrosion. And, it has excellent conductivity – nearly twice as good as copper, in fact!
- Lastly, this has really excellent heat distribution. Remember, aluminum is a really awesome conductor of heat so that you can look forward to foods being made the right way. Thanks to the even heat distribution of these pots and pans, you will enjoy evenly cooked steaks, veggies, chicken breasts, and any other foods you love to eat.
- Soft touch and riveted handles for secure, comfortable grip. The handles can cook with high temperature up to 350 Degree F
- Nonstick Ceramic coating is metal utensil safe and PTFE, PFOA, Cadmium and lead free
- The heavy gauge aluminum with ceramic coating offers superior stain resistance, superior scratch resistance and is the most durable ceramic cookware for WearEver
- High quality aluminum base provides even heat distribution for you to cook efficiently
- Interior – The interior is coated with beautiful white ceramic. It won’t be stained easily, thanks to the construction of the pan. You can also use less oil when you cook, which will make it easier and healthier eating experience for your family.
- Exterior- On the exterior of these pots and pans, you will find the good, strong silicone handles that are attached with strong rivets. The outside features a beautiful ceramic coating, which is very easy to clean in your dishwasher or sink. The exterior is designed to resist stains. Even if you experience a bit of a cooking mishap, it at least will clean up quickly for you.
- Lid- The lids are great because they have small holes in them that allow the steam to go out while you cook. They are also clear, which we love because you can look at what’s going on while you prepare the meal-no need to open up the lid and let flavors or steam escape. They have good silicone handles, so you don’t have to worry about them getting too hot when you go to pick them up. (It is still very much advised you use an oven mitt, however).
- The handles are super soft and feature strong riveted handles. You can cook with them at a high temp of 350 degrees F.
- These come with a limited lifetime warranty. They are safe for all methods of cooking, but not for induction. You can turn up the surface to 700 degrees F if you like-they will work just fine.
- These are dishwasher safe pots and pans. Yes, you can throw them right in and choose the correct setting, and they will come clean.
- You can look forward to serious stain resistance and scratch resistance also. This ceramic cookware has got to be the most durable that WearEver has produced.
- These pieces come in three different set choices-you can get a ten-piece set or a 15-piece set. There are also two colors to choose from red or gold.
- You can make pretty much any dish in these pots and pans. The varying sizes included in the set make it so you can make fish, poultry, meats, and more with ease. However, you want to prepare the food, it will come out perfectly with this pot and pan set.
- The pots and pans are lightweight and easy to move around.
- You cannot use these on an induction cooktop or range. Induction is fantastic because you can make things go a lot faster, but these just will not do. You will have to purchase a special set of pots and pans to go with your induction cooktop or range.
- The art of deep cleaning ceramic cookware is a lengthy one. If food gets stuck on the cookware, you have to boil water in the pot, and then add in some baking soda afterward to help remove the particles. Then, you simmer the water, clean off the particles, and gently scrub the cookware. It’s not too hard, but it can be time-consuming.
- You cannot go past medium temperatures with these pots and pans. One user left the pan on low for just a little too long and noticed it had discolored a bit.
Let’s sum it all up – here’s why I think these pots and pans should belong in your kitchen.
- They look beautiful inside and out.
- They have beautiful silicone handles, and they are easy to maneuver around the kitchen.
- They are lightweight.
- They are durable and will last your family a good, long time.
- You can also go read for yourself the many favorable reviews from other satisfied customers.
So, go get a set for yourself, and cook the way YOU want!Check Price at Amazon